July 15th~ August 11th
Hotel bookings are confirmed, so this trip can be arranged as anything from 2 to 4 weeks in length within the dates shown and is basically the same as described in our itinerary.
Flying into Heathrow, we have a luxury, chauffeured minibus waiting for us. A short drive to England's oldest town and our luxury rooms in a choice or three different hotels: 14th century charachter or more modern chique, all with en suite bathroom and full English breakfast. Exploring some of England's most historic castles and monuments, with multiple day tours to London, Cambridge, Brighton, Kent, Mersea Island, and many others, either by train or chauffeured, luxury minibus: immersion into the English way of life, allowing me to show you all the best sights and experiences missed by most tourists, and encouraging you off the well beaten paths.
Dinner in some of the most wonderful restaurants followed by world class evening events in the most stunning settings anywhere...truly something never to be forgotten!
Approximate cost from $5,175.
October 17th ~ October 31st
Whilst our England trip concentrates on the south, and incorporates a multitude of events and famous landmarks, this is a 15 day trip designed to encompass the most beautiful and spectacular places in Scotland. Basing ourselves in a beautiful old hotel a few minutes from Edinburgh city center, we will get to explore both the lowlands, as well as getting you to the most amazing photogenic scenes there are.
Flying into Edinburgh, we take the short tram ride into the city center to our hotel for a few days exploring this glorious old town: The stunning castle and university buildings up on the hill are an easy walk, with all the old streets steeped in tartan, whisky and shortbread. Then even further north to first the low lands; heading into The Trossachs National Park and stunning Loch Lomond and then finally the highlands; with mountainous scenery, an abundance of wild animals, lochs and rugged coastline, it is truly spectacular!
Returning home with not only amazing memories, but many fantastic photographs!
Approximate cost from: $5,475
August 1 ~ August 16
Too late for this trip!
Approximate cost from $5,275.
The small print...
Total cost of the trips as shown above is my best estimate based on a full trip of 8 people but subject to change according to currency exchange rates, cost of flights, hotel, transportation costs etc. With fewer participants the 'per person' costs change as follows:
6 People; a supplement of 8% will be charged
4 People; a supplement of 20% will be charged
Payment requirements, per person, are as follows:
- A non refundable deposit of $500.00 is required to hold a place on the trip.
- An additional payment of $1,500.00 is required by January 30th on the year of the trip to cover the cost of booking flights.
- The remaining balance of payment is due before May 1st 2015, to enable hotel, bus hire and events to be booked prior to trip.
The above trip costs include the following:
- Round trip flights from OKC to London
- Chauffeured mini bus and train fares for entire trip.
- Hotel accommodation (shared room) with full English breakfast: a single room can be arranged at extra cost.
- Admission to all events listed on the itinerary.
The above trip cost does not include the following:
- Travel to and from OKC airport and parking
- All lunch, evening meals and drinks, including those at events shown on itinerary.
- Any events not listed on the itinerary.
- Spending money.